Lemon juice for age spots
Many people have used lemon juice to cure age spots. As we know, lemon juice has a high antioxidant. This antioxidant is very beneficial for our body health, these substances work to fight free radicals contained in our body. These free radicals are the cause of the age spots on the skin.
If you want to rid of free radicals, taking lemon juice is the right solution. In addition benefits to the above, apparently lemon juice has a privilege that is not less important. Nutritional Content of Orange is very much. And these nutrients are needed by body of. Maybe that’s why this fruit often said to have many benefits both for health or beauty. Among the benefits of lemon juice for health and beauty is to prevent premature aging caused by free radicals, strengthen the immune system, maintain blood pressure keep normal.
The nutrients contained in lemon juice
Vitamin C in lemon has so many benefits for our bodies, because in addition to strengthening the immune system, also has anti-cancer properties. This fruit has a high content of antioxidant flavonoids that can inhibit the function of skin cell damage. In addition, vitamin C also serves to eliminate wrinkles and healing aging spots.
The content of phosphorus and calcium are required by the body for the formation of bones and teeth, so that to meet the need of these nutrients will be able to prevent osteoporosis. While iron in lemon juice is needed for the establishment hemoglobin in red blood cells. It’s good for the anemia (lack of red blood cells) can consume citrus fruits.
Prevent premature aging with a natural face mask lemon
- Prepare 1 teaspoon honey and lemon juice approximately 1:1 and a little olive oil.
- Before use, wash your face, then apply a mixture of lemon juice, honey and olive oil and let stand until about 20 minutes. Try not to move your face / facial muscles
- If the mask to dry before 20 minutes, apply again the rest of the mixture to the face
- After 20 minutes you can wash the face with warm water. After it was dried by using a washcloth or special cleansing sponse from the bottom to up and rinse completely clean.
- Do not forget to wash the face with cold water to close the pores.
Do it regularly, you will surely ask whether it will succeed? for actual success rate depends on the level of black spots on your face suffered, if the black spots on your face is very difficult to remove the possibility should be more impatient and do regularly above manner. Good luck.